Best Growth Tips
Watch your chiro business thrive by implementing one (or all) of these 6 easy business growth ideas:
- Market yourself: as a business, if you’re not already promoting yourself, you should be! TV, newspaper, radio, social media- the more people who know about your office, and how amazing it is, the more your potential client list can grow.
- Utilize social media: and speaking of social media, with almost 60% of the population on these platforms, it might be the best way to advertise your business in this digital age. From showcasing a fun, comfortable workplace environment, to highlighting the professionalism and unique personalities of the staff, people can get to know (and love) your office before they even book their first appointment. Try employing social influencers of your target audience for a quick boost to your new social media page and its following.
- Partner up with local wellness businesses: teaming up with other wellness businesses can be a great approach to finding new patients – think acupuncturists, physical therapists, masseurs, etc. recommending their clients who would benefit from your services to you (and vice versa).
- Ask for patient’s feedback: solicit those reviews! It’s extremely important to have people’s feedback publicly posted on Yelp or Google or your website (wherever they feel most comfortable) – that’s what gives your office credibility! Your future clients are looking for these reviews, or lack of, and using them as the deciding factor before booking an appointment.
- Offer a referral program: by offering your customers a referral program, they not only get to tell people about a service they love, but they get an incentive for doing it (win win)!… and in exchange you’ll get a new patient who will then hopefully refer someone else, who then refers someone else, and so forth – becoming an endless booking of appointments for you.
- Stay on trend: this may feel less significant, but it’s not! Office aesthetics, business management, chiropractic techniques, patient care and technology – the list of ever-changing industry trends goes on and on. By staying up to date your office is establishing a high level of standard operations, and that is exactly what people want to be a part of.
And, to make sure your chiropractic business is ready for continuous success ahead, reach out to Chirotecc for all your merchant service options. Responsive, friendly, and reliable- we’re here for you!